Sunday 28 April 2013

REVIEW | AQUARIAN BATH TOOTH POWDER PART 1

aquarian bath tooth powder
Cinnamon Tooth Powder

Oh dear tooth powder. I tried desperately to love you. However, there's just something about you that just isn't right, and I can't figure out what it is. Your ingredients, which are composed of Food Grade Bentonite Clay, Organic Cinnamon Powder, Activated Charcoal, 5:1 Myrrh Powder, and Organic Stevia are great. I've tried you every night, every two nights, once a week, and once a month, but nothing seem to be working out between us. I think it might be because I have difficulty understanding you.

You came in this very cute little 1 oz. silver tiny can at a price of $6.50. Your travel fee was as expensive as you, so it doubled up your original price which was quite bank breaking for a tooth "paste". You are also very messy. I try desperately to keep every little tiny powder so that I don't waste any, but you just don't seem to want to agree with me. As soon as I open up the can, you fly everywhere on my sink and on my hands. And sadly, this happens every time I open the can.

However, I can't deny it, you make my teeth feel extremely clean and smooth. I would use my little one dollar store 1/8 tea spoon cup, and scoop a tiny little amount from the can in the palms of my left hand. I would then dab and lightly scrub off the powder on my hand using my already damp toothbrush. But as soon as you reached my teeth, I would feel this very uncomfortable feeling going up my spine. And each time I moved my toothbrush, I would have the feeling of a fingernail scratching a blackboard. No I know, you're not doing this, but this is the feeling I'm getting and it's making me feel uncomfortable. 

But I'll wait patiently. I know that in the near future, we'll work well together. And who knows, maybe you'll be able to make my teeth shine like the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...